This week the country is Bulgaria.
Bulgaria is located in Southeastern Europe, right above Greece. It also borders Romania, Macedonia, Turkey, and Serbia.
The capital of Bulgaria is Sofia.
Pictures of Bulgaria:
- National Palace of Culture
- Plovdiv 1
- Plovdiv 2
- Protecting Veliko Turnovo, a monument to the kings who helped Bulgaria gain independence, stands guard over the layered houses on the hills of Veliko Turnovo
- The Alexander Nevsky Cathedral in Sofia, one of the largest Orthodox cathedrals in Europe
- The Alexander Nevsky Cathedral 2
- The Seven Rila Lakes
- Vacha Dam in the Rhodope Mountains
- Waterfall in Ririn
- Many more Bulgaria pictures